Today we had another doctors appointment and everything looks and sounds great. Perry just had his 24th birthday and is feeling old. This year he gets a week off for Christmas and our friend Paul is comming home so I'm sure I will very rarely see my husband during that week. I'm trying to be happy and cheerful for the Holidays but when your belly is the size of a basketball and there's no getting comfortable bad moods and hard feelings become difficult to mask. My husband is a great support and sport he gets the grunt of my violent attacks and tells me "You've only got a few weeks left, your doing great!" then he rubs my back or holds me while I burst into tears, or I start using him for a punching bag letting him know that "we will not be doing this again!" Perry knows this is just a bluff and brushes it off with "we'll see." He can be such a killjoy. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
LOVE
The Laney Crew
2 comments:
Hey!
We've been trying to get ahold of you two... hope your doing well.. keep in touch!!
BreiAnne
HI!
I grew up with Perry, our parents were good friends. Glad to hear that you guys are doing well and are having a sweet little one soon. :o)
Love reading your blog.
Breezi Kohrman (Hoogland)
Post a Comment