Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day from the Laney crew!
I just finished our taxes and am looking forward to our refund. We're talking about how
we should spend it and so far all we can agree on is cutting down the huge cedar
tree in our backyard. We'd like to get carpet laid for our room and are now
debating if we should bother with the babies room because she likes to poop in
the middle of changes and Perry is still mastering that skill. I have faith that
he'll improve or start wearing a water/poop proof smock.lol. The first thing
that we're going to do with our refund is pay that hospital bill. We don't have
yet but I'm holding the take home survey hostage until I see the bill and decide
if the care was worth it. Not trying to sound like I'm cheap but my friend was
charged $7.00 for 1 Motrin. Anyway Payton is doing good and loves her daddy
and really only wants me when it's time to eat. Both Grandma's are still on
cloud 9 and love to show her off and brag. I do too but one grandma is extremely
prideful that she doesn't have a "Monkey Baby" whether that's because Perry is
Hairy or to taunt another sister I don't know. I am grateful she has some hair
and one of these days I'll have to post a picture of the back of her head
because she has a small mullet going on. Well I guess if the 80's are coming
back she'll be one cool cat.(UGHH!). Hope this blog finds you all well. Happy
Valentines Day or Single Awareness Day take your
pick.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason and Jessie Cook said...

Holy cow, you can tell she's a Laney!!!

Mama Runner Parker said...

She's really beautiful--Congrats guys!Susie can't wait to meet her in person. She loves babies and is even pretty gentle